We believe in the comfort of a helping hand.
We’ll provide assistance with the routine tasks of daily life.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications are taking a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at Windsor Park.Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment provide the foundation for independence. Then we offer resources and life-enriching opportunities that help you make the most of every day.
Feel free to decorate your Assisted Living apartment home to suit your style. As part of the Windsor Park continuing care community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding assisted living residences.
- Memory support
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence support
- Licensed nursing care for injections (not insulin) and dressing change
- Licensed nursing services
- Medication “set up”
- Oxygen tubes changed and portable refills
- Private Room with Walk-in Shower
- Semi-Private Room with Walk-in Shower
- Deluxe Private Room with Walk-in Shower
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 566-1322 or click here to request more information.