We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Elgin, IL.
Each member of Windsor Park’s care staff is accredited in Memory Support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They initiate interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more—all in a comforting environment.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care for injections (not insulin) and dressing change
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Studio apartments
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 566-1322 or click here to request more information.