We take the right approach to rehabilitation…
Right from the start.
Whether you need Long-Term or Short-Term Senior Rehabilitation, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs at Windsor Park. Rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence:
- Occupational Therapy: Helps rebuild the skills necessary for performing activities of daily living
- Speech Therapy: To regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral-motor skills such as swallowing
- Physical Therapy: To recover strength, mobility and ambulation
As an added benefit, should you no longer desire to be burdened with caring for your home, a wide variety of comfortable maintenance-free residences are available at Windsor Park for you to move into right away, with all the advantages of living in a suburban setting such as Carol Stream, IL.
- Staff physiatrist manages your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Customized one-to-one physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy 7 days/week
This special program focuses on rapid recovery for those with orthopedic injuries or conditions. Offered on-site at the Johnson Health Care Center, RehabAim is designed to get you quickly back to the lifestyle you’re accustomed to—through efficient and effective rehab therapy.
- Private suites with half bath
- Semi-private suites with half bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 806-4969 or click here to request more information.